Step into one of six lavishly designed staterooms with ensuite bathrooms on board the exquisite 100 year old rice barges Anantara Song and Anantara Dream. Complemented by elegant décor, relax in the open-air lounge as you pass along a string of magnificent temples exuding an iridescent sheen under the radiant sun.
Anantara Dream features:
- Private cruise
- Two staterooms with private ensuite bathrooms
- Departs any day upon request
- Spacious upper deck with lounge and dining area
- Individually controlled air-conditioning in all staterooms
- Private crew quarters and bathroom
- Captain, Chief and Assistant Steward, Personal Chef and First Mate on board
- Breakfast, lunch, afternoon tea and a sumptuous evening meal
- Full bar and kitchen on board
Please note that rooms on board the Anantara Cruises are not included in Global Hotel Alliance and do not participate in the GHA Discovery programme.
All bookings made on anantara.com for stays before 30th June 2015, will receive a complimentary upgrade to the next room category. Suite bookings will also receive the additional benefit of complimentary Kasara Lounge access with a host of privileges.